Thursday, December 7, 2006
2. Hummer had me in stitches this afternoon. He was in a funky mood, and started dancing like a freak at the counter. I almost spit my water out. First time I laughed like that at work!
3. I came home from work and sat outside for a few minutes petting Blackie. He jumped on my lap and kept pawing at me so I'd continue to pet him, until he was ready to come inside.
Wednesday, December 6, 2006
2. Sitting in paint class, working on a painting of a little Angel, and having everyone in the class say how wonderful it's coming out.
3. There's nothing like a good Elton John song playing on the radio to get me out of a funk!
Tuesday, December 5, 2006
1. Cotton is normally a very aloof kitty, but tonight she decided to climb up on my chest, snuggle and give me kitty kisses. She's such a wonderful cat!
2. Reconnecting with old friends.
3. Before I jumped in the shower, I put my pajamas on the heater to warm them up. There's something really cozy about getting out the shower and putting on warm pj's. It's one of the best feelings in the world!
Monday, December 4, 2006
2. Every day on the way to work last year I passed an elderly African-American man standing on a corner holding the hand of what looked to be a 4 year old boy. I supposed they were waiting for the school bus. I hadn't seen them in awhile, but now I see the same man walking with an 8 year old (or thereabouts) little girl. To catch a school bus? I wish I had had a camera to take a picture of this man with his grandson!
3. The first snow of the winter!
Sunday, December 3, 2006
2. Eggnog and brandy...yummy!!!
3. I'm actually tired tonight, before midnight. I may actually sleep 7 hours instead of my usual 5. I may be asleep before my head even hits the pillow! I think the eggnog and brandy may have had a hand in this! Will visions of sugarplums dance in my head?
Saturday, December 2, 2006
Friday, December 1, 2006
1. It's December first and the holiday is fast approaching. I'm not a great lover of Christmas, but who can help having their spirits lifted this time of year? I do love the way some of the houses are decorated as well, it just give me a good overall happy feeling. Not to mention, with the end of the Holidays comes the beginning of a New Year!
2. Jayden playing shy, hiding behind Daddy's leg, peeking out only when he thinks I'm not looking.
3. One hour left in the work day, before I head home to a most relaxing weekend!